Curious about salon options in Vernon, Texas? Our charming town has everything you might need, including several locally-owned beauty and barber shops.
5 Beauty and Barber Shops in Beautiful Vernon, Texas
1. Eagle Flats Village On-site Beauty and Barbershop
We have our own beauty and barbershop right here at Eagle Flats Village. That means that a new look (or the status quo – no judgment) is only a few steps away for the people who call Eagle Flats home. Our full-service salon offers high-quality haircuts, washes, styles and more, along with friendly service that can’t be beat.
Find out more on our website.
2. Jak’s Society Salon
At Jak’s Society Salon, owner and stylist Julie Kennedy keeps her neighbors looking sharp with cuts and trims, coloring, style sessions, and other services.
Find out more on the Jak’s Society Salon Facebook page.
3. Debbie’s Custom Cuts
Debbie’s Custom Cuts provides haircuts for men, women and children, as well as color and highlighting services, perms, waxing and more.
Find out more on the Debbie’s Custom Cuts Facebook page.
4.The Mane Attraction
The Mane Attraction offers your typical beauty salon services like cuts, color and cosmetics, as well as tanning, massage and waxing.
Find out more on The Mane Attraction Facebook page.
5. Shear Elegance
Shear Elegance is dedicated to “positive vibes, uplighting all women, and good hair.” They offer hair services like cuts, styling and color, as well as waxing.
Find out more on the Shear Elegance Facebook page.
Vernon, TX Has Everything Your Aging Parent Needs To Live a Full, Vibrant Life
Making the move to senior living doesn’t mean your parent has to give up the things they love. At Eagle Flats Village, we do everything we can to ensure that our residents are able to live their lives the way they want to.
What Makes Eagle Flats Village Such a Great Place to Live?
- Transportation to local beauty salons and barbershops, shopping, parks, restaurants, events, medical appointments, and more
- Frequent social events and celebrations
- Spacious private apartments with kitchenettes, bathrooms and bay windows
- All utilities, including basic cable, are included
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Beautiful, welcoming, and recently updated common areas
- A gorgeous front porch that’s perfect for sipping an afternoon glass of iced tea while chatting with neighbors
- Three chef-inspired and nutritious meals served daily, plus snacks and treats for special events and holidays
- Medication management and assistance with activities of daily living, as needed
- Exceptional care by trained on-site staff – available 24/7, under the direction of a Registered Nurse
What Makes Vernon Such a Great Place to Live?
- Conveniently located businesses owned by friendly locals
- Fun community events happening year-round
- Plenty of social opportunities for seniors in Vernon, Crowell, and the surrounding areas
- Nearby museums, parks and more
- The Vernon Farmers Market
- The Roy Orbison Aquatics Center
- The Red River Valley Museum
- And more
Ready To See Our Thriving Community for Yourself?
As your parent gets older, you don’t just want to make sure they’re safe – you also want them to be happy. Making the transition to senior living might make you think of Golden Girls’ Dorothy threatening to ship her mother off to a retirement home (“Shady Pines, Ma!”), but living in a senior community doesn’t have to be like that.
Want to see firsthand all that Eagle Flats Village and Vernon have to offer? Go ahead and schedule your visit today.
We can’t wait to meet you!