Eagle Flats Village, Vernon, Texas
Services and Amenities
- Senior Living apartments from studios, 1 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms, all with kitchenette’s, bathrooms, living areas and bay windows.
- Peace of Mind knowing team members are onsite and ready to respond to emergencies
- Licensed nurse assist with coordination of care and services
- Chef inspired meals prepared and served daily
- Daily events and programs scheduled based on resident interest and in line with the Live WHOLE Resident Vitality Program
- Beauty & Barber services available onsite by a licensed beautician
- Covered parking for residents who drive
- Transportation available for shopping, outings, and scheduled appointments
- Weekly light housekeeping service
- Weekly laundry service
- Peace of Mind knowing skilled team members are onsite 24/7
Levels of Care
Assisted Living services are categorized into Levels of Care based on resident an individual evaluation. Residents then have a personalized individual service plan which based on the evaluation may include services such as:
- Assisting with managing medications
- Assistance with dressing and grooming tasks
- Assistance with bathing and/or stand by support for safety
- Outside healthcare providers such as home health care and physicians are welcome and coordinate care with the Health Services team.
- And much more…
Who pays for assisted living?
Private funds, long term care insurance, veterans assistance funds, and in some cases pre-approved Texas Star Plus Medicaid programs for long term care.
When is a good time to move into Senior Living?
Many times people wait too long before considering moving into Senior Living and can lose out on all the benefits.
Don’t wait until an event happens. Look for clues.
- Is there problems with food spoiling at home, trash piling up, basic home care needs neglected like laundry, cleaning, lawn care etc.
- Is the individual finding it more difficult to perform grooming tasks or properly take medications.
These signs can become dangerous very quickly. Senior Living assistance services help residents to manage daily tasks so they can participate in life. Senior living takes care of the daily tasks so residents can focus on enjoying connections and building relationships.
Are the rooms private?
Eagle Flats Village offers apartment living with a variety of floor plans to choose from:
- Studio apartments
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bedroom
All apartments have a kitchenette including a sink, cabinets, refrigerator, microwave, bay windows and bathroom.
For more information on Companion rooms – ask about availability.
Can my loved one bring a pet?
Yes! Small dogs and cats are allowed with a pet deposit and interview to ensure the pet is appropriate for community living.
All pets must be house trained and on a leash when outside the apartment.
Are medications ordered?
Yes, if a resident requires assistance with medications, a medication management service is available to assist with taking the medications at the prescribed time and dosage.
Medications are also ordered and managed with a preferred pharmacy that meets the community’s requirements.
Are meals provided?
At Eagle Flats Village, all three meals, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Supper) are prepared in house using chef created recipes and served in the main dining room for residents to enjoy. Alternate options are also available daily.
Do you offer shopping assistance?
Yes! Residents are welcome to come with us on weekly shopping trips. For residents who cannot or choose not to go, a shopping assistance service is available.
Assisted Living License
Eagle Flats Village is a licensed Assisted Living community regulated by Texas Health & Human Services, All residents have access to a long-term care ombudsman. A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints.
Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800- 252-2412.